At Chembo, we pay special attention to regulatory aspects. Our company has adopted the product safety policy expressed in the IFS HPC standard (Household and Personal Care products) for products sold in hardware stores, perfumeries, and for private label personal care products.
Through this standard, we undertake to adopt an organisation model and intervention methodology aimed at ensuring ongoing improvements and achieving the following objectives:
- Ensure the reliability and safety of our products via IFS HPC accreditation based on ISO9001
- Ensure the constant intrinsic quality of our products
- Maintain and reinforce practices to make sure our facilities are hygienic, safe, tidy, orderly and clean
- Be attentive to our customers' requirements and monitor changes in legislation
- Consolidate our leadership via our different ranges
- Develop new products and services
- Improve the company's technical performance
- Improve working methods and internal communications
- Develop employee skills
- Optimise supplier relations
- Ensure sustainable development
This is why each of our products has a safety data sheet listing all its ingredients (MSDS).
Certifications and validations